Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Deer Friend Newton's Nook Designs


Hello, I hope everyone is doing well!  Today I'm on the Newton's Nook Designs blog with a card I've made using this sweet stamp/die set called Deer Friend. This set was part of the January release, and one of my new favorites!


I drew my inspiration from the weather, it's been a bit gloomy and rainy lately.  I really love days like that.  I listen to podcasts and drink hot tea while coloring up these sweet little Newton's images!  So I brought out the grey inks and cardstock!

I used Zig pens to color the deer and flowers and the background was inked with Hickory Smoke Distress ink.

I white heat embossed the sentiment on a dark grey banner and then arranged all my images on the panel/scalloped background from the Frames and Flags Die Set

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you, so don't hesitate to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment