Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

JustRite Brick Background


Hi everyone, today I'm sharing the last card I've made for the JustRite Papercraft April release.  Featuring this awesome Brick Background stamp.  I colored up the JR Peonies and ball jar to mount against the brick and I really love the effect!  Now I know that Peonies are not orange and yellow, but for some reason, those were the colors I went with.  So in my imagination they are, lol.

I stamped the brick background on kraft cardstock and distressed the edges with Tea Dye and a tiny bit of Ground Espresso at the very edges.  Then I popped my ball jar up with some foam tape and glued my flowers down.

I hope you like my project, make sure to visit the JustRite store here to see all their new products!  Click Here to Shop!






1 comment: