Pages

Monday, July 4, 2016

JustRite Papercraft Dies - New Release!

It's unusual for me to share 3 cards in the same day, but I wanted to make sure I get these blogged so you can see just how many wonderful new products are in the shop over at JustRite Papercraft!  I'll link here in case you'd like to head over and do a little shopping :)


For this first card I used this gorgeous A2 sized Butterfly Cardfront Die along with Best Wishes Sentiment and Floral Trio Dies to make these gorgeous flowers!


For my second card, I used the Hello Decorative Oval Frame Die set.  I love all the layers and especially the pretty font on the "hello".  My background was stamped with the Basket Weave Background Stamp, isn't that lovely?


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you've enjoyed my cards today!

1 comment:

  1. These are both elegant cards, the first one with its flirty feminine frills and the second one with its high gloss frame and greeting.

    ReplyDelete