Pages

Friday, July 1, 2016

Gina Marie Designs Palm Tree Hammock Die, Flip Flop Die and a sneak peek die!


Hi everyone, I'm really excited about the card I have to show you today!  First of all..GAH!, can you believe this new Palm Tree Hammock Die by Gina?  I'm serious, I about fell over when I saw it.  I don't typically drink much, but this design has me craving a Corona!  

In addition, notice those super adorable flip flops down there in the corner, well those are just darling new dies and the Thinking Of You is just about to hit her shop, so you've got a sneak peek here today!

Starting with an A2 card base, I added a LARGE plain circle for my sun.  I distressed the edges with Mustard Seed and Fossilized Amber inks.  I distressed the sand with Vintage Photo and then took my copics in various browns and greys and dotted my sand!  For a fun look, I also distressed the Thinking of You words with chipped sapphire on top and Wild Honey, sort of to give it a beachy feel!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your 4th of July holiday if you live here in the U.S.!








3 comments:

  1. Everything about your card is wonderful! I feel myself in need of a beach and drink now myself. THose dies! I don't know which ones are cooler--the trees and hammock or the flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! You do such a great job of showcasing Gina's dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a gorgeous scene. This is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete