Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

CYCI#112 - Sketch Challenge to Inspire!





Hello and welcome to a new week at CanYouCaseIt!  This week is our #112 challenge and it's an awesome sketch challenge!  So break out your crafty paper things and join us!

This week I'm featuring this really fun beach set by Lawn Fawn called, "Life is Good".  I started by distress inking my background using Antique Linen and Tea Dyed for the sand, Salty Ocean for the water and Tumbled Glass for the sky.  The stitched clouds are by Memory Box and the Cross Stitched Ovals are by Gina Marie Designs.

I hope you've enjoyed my project and will leave me a comment.  Please considering following my blog too!

5 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! Love the bright colors, your perfect coloring and your spin on the sketch. Ah...you make me want to be on a beach somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Absolutely ADORABLE! I am definitely ready for warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your adorable card reminds me of how one day I want to have a hammock to lay in and dream the day away. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card. I wish I was spending the day with Mr. Crabby on the beach. We'd be kicking back Coronas and enjoying life.

    ReplyDelete