Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2016

CYCI#104 Sketch Challenge - Play Along!




I've been wanting to play with this super cute Happy Home set by SunnyStudioStamps for so long, I just love anything with houses!  So glad I was able to use it for this sketch challenge!  http://www.sunnystudiostamps.com/


I also used the Femme Frame Dies by Mama Elephant. https://mamaelephant.com/products/femme-frames-creative-cuts

Stitched Heart Banner by Lil'Inkers https://www.lilinkerdesigns.com/stitched-hearts-die-set/

I cut my own cloud pattern out of cardstock and sponged in the sky, added some tiny hearts and heat embossed the sentiment in white using SSS ink.




Thanks for joining me, I hope you'll play along with us!!!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card, love the design and bright, cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful. I love the clouds, they are perfect. The little house is adorable. I love house stamps, too, but never know what occasion to use them for, other than a 'new house' card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and your clouds are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I love that bit of checkerboard peeking out and that shiny gold bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card AJ, reminds me of the house in the movie ~ Up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scene cards are my favourite - I love how you were able to make a scene inspired by the sketch - I have not done this yet - I will be looking at sketches differently now - thank you! Great inking on the cloudy sky too!

    ReplyDelete