Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2015

***Enabler Alert for Small Business Saturday - Stitched Dies to die for!!!*** Use code SHOPSMALL *Free Shipping over $50!











Hello everyone, happy Small Business Saturday, I hope you've had a wonderful weekend with friends and family celebrating Thanksgiving.  I know I certainly did!  Today, all my company is gone and I have time to sit down and scour the internet for sales!

It's no secret I'm in love with Gina Marie Designs dies, I tell all my friends about them, I'm such an enabler!  What I really love about them is that they cut so perfectly and they are affordable!!  

Today Gina Marie Designs is having a Small Business Saturday sale and is offering 10% off storewide!  Now I usually talk about her amazing dies, but check out the great prices she has on stamps, embossing folders and stickers too!

For example, this set of stitched dies is normally $10, but for today only, they are $9. I've linked up the photos, so just click on them to go shopping!!!


These are just SOME of the dies in her store.  There are sooooo many more, plus amazing prices on stamps, embossing folders and stickers too!!!  Shop here!!! http://wholesalecraftingsupplies.com/ Use Code "SHOPSMALL"


No comments:

Post a Comment